FAQUp one level
Frequently Asked Questions
- Administrators Handbook
- Handbook about Designing, Installation, Configuration and Administration of comoonics diskless shared root clusters (Based on the "TruCluster Server Handbook")
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Diagnosing and correcting system problems The guide is based on the "Tru64 UNIX Troubleshooting"
- Can I use yum, apt, YaST or up2date to install the software ?
- Yes, there is a yum repository available
- Can I use gfs1 with fc6 ?
- Yes, I think you can. Here is a short howto about it
- SAP on Red Hat HA Cluster
- Guide about SAP on Red Hat high availability cluster infrastructures