The comoonics productive channel for RHEL4 has been updated
A new version of the comoonics open sharedroot cluster software collection for RHEL4 has been released. The new release 4.4 has been tested with RHEL4.6 and RHEL4.7 and has successfully passed the ATIX quality assurance tests. The new release contains bug fixes and some major enhancements.
- Support for RHEL4.7 and compatibles
- Support for iSCSI storage as shared root device
- Support for dhcp configured cluster interconnects
- Support for new comoonics boot options (e.g. votes, nodeid)
- Comoonics Desaster Recovery Solution
The comoonics desaster recovery solution is software that creates stand-alone desaster recovery DVDs. With the comoonics desaster recovery DVD, a whole cluster can be restored by a single command. The comoonics desaster recovery solution is part of the comoonics enterprise copy product.